Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What Do I Say Now?


I have been pondering what to do about this blog. The reason I started it was to get out a lot of frustrations in my life and to feel like there was someone listening to me. Over the past 5 months I haven't needed that... or at least not from this blog. So this blog is no longer for such things. It's time for me to spend my time on more important things than me! I heard a preacher say that this life doesn't terminate on us, so don't try to make it about you. There is more to this life that what I think, so I'm going to stop acting like my opinion is the most important one!


I just got finished reading the last couple of posts that I wrote for this stupid blog. I have two observations:

1. I can't spell to save my life! Not even spell check has an answer for me!

2. I sure do piss and moan a lot!


I will start using a dictionary before I press "publish", and I will get all of my crying out before I start typing!

1 comment:

Steve Hayes said...

But, Chad, you are the only opinion that matters! I can't wait to see how you're going to make your blog about something other than you. I hope you can pull it off. It sounds like communism... looks good on paper, but doesn't work in practice. Good luck, Others-Centered Chad! I'm rooting for you and all the other people you're now going to be focusing on!